17 th C Acanthus leaf wood carving panel Antique french architectural salvage 17
17 th C Acanthus leaf wood carving panel Antique french architectural salvage 17. It is a piece of the French History. It's a salvaged, reclaimed piece - insect holes - small wood lack - splits - fixing holes - dirt - wear - usual wear. Height : 17.17 in (43,6 cm) - Width : 16.61 in (42,2 cm) - Thickness : 1.85 in (4,7 cm).
8.68 lb - (3930 gr). This item is in the category "Antiques\Architectural & Garden\Pediments". The seller is "lescimaisesdorees" and is located in this country: FR. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Thickness :: 1.85 in
- Decade: 16 - 17 th century
- Color: brown
- Style: Era French Renaissance 16 - 17 th Century
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Height: 17.17 in
- Material: Hand carved wood, carved wood, wooden, wood carving, carving, carvings, woodware, woodenware, decorative wood carving panel, Oak, Wood
- Features: Reclaimed, Salvage
- Width: 16.61 in
- Maker: FRANCE